- Fri, 17 Aug 2018 04:33:22 +0000: CDL-CapitaLand bags prime site in Sengkang Central - Latest News from PropertyGuru
A joint venture (JV) between CapitaLand and City Developments Ltd (CDL) has clinched a prime mixed-use site in the heart of Sengkang Central for $777.78 million
- Fri, 17 Aug 2018 04:06:10 +0000: August property sales to fall as buyers postpone purchases - Latest News from PropertyGuru
With buyers holding back purchases during the hungry ghost month, analysts expect property sales for August to be sluggish, reported Singapore Business Review.
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 04:25:20 +0000: Buyers rushing to avoid property curbs led to 55% surge in July home sales - Latest News from PropertyGuru
Propelled by buyers rushing to purchase private condos hours before the new property curbs took effect on 6 July...
- Wed, 15 Aug 2018 04:34:17 +0000: Singapore is 37th most liveable city in the world - Latest News from PropertyGuru
Singapore has been ranked as the 37th most liveable city in the world in the Economist Intelligence Unit's (EIU) Global Liveability Index...
- Wed, 15 Aug 2018 04:11:52 +0000: Developers slash private condo prices by 5-10% - Latest News from PropertyGuru
Private condos launched before and after the introduction of new property curbs are trimming their unit prices by around 5.0 to 10 percent...